Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sasha and Bill - Kohler wedding

Sasha and Bill are an amazing couple and decided to have a fantastic ceremony and reception at the Osthoff Resort in Kohler. Since it was a New Year's Eve event, we were asked to stay until after midnight to capture the excitement and I am so glad that we did. Not only did we shoot some of my favorite reception photos EVER, Andy and I had a great New Year's as well. Here are a few of my favorites from the day.

Sasha was a beautiful bride. Look at those eyes.


The guys having a little fun with Bill, although I don't think he was enjoying it.


My favorite shot of the two of them TOTALLY ROCKING IT!


First dance and I love how they are looking at one another.


Balloon drop at midnight. What an amazing moment.


Congratulations to Sasha and Bill. Thank you for letting us be there to capture all of these moments with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment