Tuesday, January 25, 2011

2011 Updates

Oh my goodness! I can't believe we are in January and it is almost over! Where has the time gone? Well I think my New Year is going to have to start in February because I am still working on goals for this year. Too many wonderful possibilities but I want to be realistic on what we can do.

With that in mind, we have decided that we are going to limit the number of weddings we shoot in 2011 and moving forward to a maximum of 25. Why? Well we have two beautiful children that we want to spend more time with. So with that said, we are almost booked for 2011 and we are starting to book 2012. If you are interested in learning more about us and our services, please call or email. We would love to get to know you.

Throughout the year we will have more announcements that we look forward to sharing with you. We have some great things in the works.

So a little late but I am so looking forward to a great 2011. We have some amazing couples that we get to work with and some new locations that we will be shooting at and new projects! We are so lucky. Thank you for making this all possible for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment