Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sarah and Matt - New Berlin Wedding Photographers

Sarah and Matt are such an incredible match. They support each other through school and work with little time for free time but when they have a moment, they love spending it together. Their wedding was such a great blend of both of them and they were surrounded by friends and family who love them so much. I love that we got to witness such an incredible day.


























What she loves about him...

His awesome sense of humor and the way his eyes twinkle when he smiles (yes, cheesy but true!).
His complete commitment to anything and everything he puts his mind to... I have never ever met anyone who is as determined as he is in every single area of his life. Whatever he sets out to do, he will be successful because of that inner drive.
I love that we can talk for hours and hours and never run out of good, quality, deep conversation with each other.

He is the person I look forward to seeing every single day!

What he loves about her...

There's a laundry list of things that I love about her, but a few would be how she can make me smile even in the middle of a bad day. I love how even after almost 6 years of being with each other, we can still have deep conversation for hours on end. I love that Sarah is so supportive of my goals.













Congratulations Sarah and Matt!

No comments:

Post a Comment