Monday, April 2, 2012

Kim and Chris - Madison Wedding Photographers


Kim and Chris said "I do" on a cold, winter day this past January in Madison. The day was celebrated with their family and friends and was such an intimate affair with just one person on each of their sides standing up with them. The day was filled with smiles, laughter and even a song sang by the bride's parents during the reception. It was perfect.












What he loves about her...

The fact that she puts up with an old country boy hick like me. I like to talk about the weather, farming, fishing, and sometimes (not always)chew with my mouth open, but she just smiles and rolls her eyes.

The fact that she thinks she is the funniest person on the planet. No one laughs as much at her own jokes as she does. I love that about her.

I think she's the most beautiful person I know.



What she loves about him...

I love his positive attitude, compassion & kindness he has for others. He is selfless and always puts others before himself- he simply inspires me to be a better person. And of course, he's my best friend and have so much fun together!

































Congratulations Kim and Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment